Serbia: Second International Conference on Accessible Tourism – Tourism for All
Share on social media
Belgrade, 26 to 27 November 2009. The Second International Conference on Accessible Tourism – Tourism for All. Final Programme now available. Presentations will include: training and education, accessibility, standards, economic crisis, profitability and examples of good practice in tourism industry.
The Second International Conference on Accessible Tourism – Tourism for All will be held on November 26-27 2009 in Belgrade, Serbia.
The following topics will be discussed: training and education, accessibility, standards, economic crisis, profitability and examples of good practice in the tourism industry.
The Tourist Club of Association of Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Dunav is organising the conference with the support of Ministry of Economy and Regional Development.
The conference will be opened by Mr.Goran Petkovic, Secretary of State.
For information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Programme can be downloaded in PDF format from the right-hand column
Accommodation is offered at favourable prices in Hotel Zira, 4 *, Ruzveltova 35, 11000 Belgrade.
Participants are responsible for making their own hotel arrangements.
See Congress details document for prices and booking information.
New! Download the following presentations in PDF format from the right-hand panel.
- "Accessible Ada Ciganlija: An Oasis in Belgrade".
- Mr. Ivor Ambrose, ENAT: "Cooperation and Competitiveness in European Tourism for All"
- Prof. Jovan Popesku, Singidunum University, Belgrade: "The need for tourism workers’ education and training".
- Ms. Sanja Jakovljevic, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, adviser: "Adjustment of Persons with Disabilities in Tourism".
- Mr. Srdjan Dživdžanović, generalni sekretar, Association of Travel; Agencies of Serbia: "Accessibility, Tourist Agencies' Point of View, Today and the Future".
- Svetozar Krstic, Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, "Tourism for All in Europe"