The mission of the European Network for Accessible Tourism is to make European tourism destinations, products and services accessible to all visitors and to promote accessible tourism around the world.
- ENAT aims to achieve this by bringing together sector actors to share their experience, learn from each other and collaborate.
- ENAT promotes wider awareness and understanding of the need for accessibility in all areas of travel and tourism throughout Europe.
- ENAT supports the development and spread of good policies and practices.
- ENAT works to develop knowledge and expertise on accessibility issues in the European tourism field.
- ENAT provides a platform for those who support accessibility in tourism, and a representative voice towards European and national institutions and organisations whose actions have a direct influence on the tourism sector.
- ENAT promotes accessible tourism as a means of combatting discrimination towards people with disabilities and promoting greater social inclusion at an international level.