Meet ENAT President Lilian Müller and UN Chairperson Mohammed Al-Tarawneh at ITB Berlin
Share on social media
ENAT joins the world's biggest travel trade show this week at ITB Berlin, where ENAT President Lilian Müller will meet delegates and speak on the subject of Accessible Tourism for All. She is joined by Mr. Mohammed Al-Taranweh, Chairperson of the UN Committee on the Rights of People with Disabilities, and other distinguished speakers.
ENAT joins the world's biggest travel trade show this week at ITB Berlin, where ENAT President Lilian Müller will meet delegates and speak on the subject of Accessible Tourism for All.
She is joined by Mr. Mohammed Al-Taranweh, Chairperson of the UN Committee on the Rights of People with Disabilities, and other distinguished speakers, including Mr. Rüdiger Leidner, Board Member, German National Coordination Board Tourism For ALL (NATKO) and Mr. Brian Seaman, Head of Consultancy at Tourism for All UK.
Visit ENAT and partners in Hall 4.1 at Stand 200b.
Visitors to ITB Berlin are welcome to visit Exhibition hall 4.1 / Stand 200b, where ENAT will present some of the work of its members and partners such as Accessible Portugal and Arona, Tenerife. Ms. Müller will be present at the stand throughout Friday morning 12th March. Be sure to drop by!
ITB Convention Session: Accessible Tourism: Market Potential and Best Practices
On Friday afternoon, 12th March, from 3.30 to 5 p.m Ms. Bettina Cramer, well-known TV presenter from SAT1 channel, will put questions to a panel of distinguished figures in the field of accessible tourism guests, including:
- Mohammed Al-Tarawneh, Chairperson, UN Committee on Rights of Disabled People, Honorary Member of ENAT
- Angel David Herrera, Counsellor of Tourism, Arona/Tenerife
- Dirk Janczewski, Founder, BFT - Barrier-free-tourism.eu
- Dr. Rüdiger Leidner, Board Member, National Coordination Board Tourism For ALL, President of the Coordination Board on Tourism of the German Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Brian Seaman, Head of Consultancy, Tourism for All UK, and
- Lilian Müller, President, ENAT European Network for Accessible Tourism, and Tourism for All, Sweden.
This will be a unique opportunity to find out about some of the latest developments and trends in the accessible tourism market, touching on policy issues, destination marketing, standards, good practices and business planning ahead of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The Friday afternoon session takes place in Exhibition hall 7.1a, room "New York 1" (inside the exhibition area).
Link to ITB Berlin Website