FITUR International Tourism Fair - FITUR 4All
Share on social media
MADRID – FITUR, in collaboration with IMPULSA IGUALDAD, creators of the accessible tourism brand TUR4all, have organised the FITUR 4Aall section, which is being held for the first time in 2024 with the aim of strengthening the quality, diversity and inclusion of the tourism offer.
Thanks to this synergy, the International Tourism Fair organised by IFEMA MADRID from 24 to 28 January 2024 will make it easier for people with accessibility needs to reach tourist destinations and services, with the aim of promoting accessible and inclusive tourism.
A programme of round-table discussions on Thursday, 25 January in Hall 9 will thus put the latest trends in accessible tourism on display, and best practices in this field will be shared by leading experts.
This programme will be accompanied by the presentation of the first 2024 FITUR 4all Awards, which were created to recognise the commitments made and to publicise and encourage the development and promotion of accessibility in the tourism industry. These awards, organised by IMPULSA IGUALDAD in collaboration with FITUR, will be given in the same categories as the round-table discussions: national and international destinations, companies and organisations.
Full programme of FITUR 4all at N104 / Centro de Convenciones Norte
11:30 am – 11:40 am Presentation and opening ceremony
11:40 am – 12:00 pm International destinations round table
- Ulrike Bonhet: German National Tourism Board Director in Spain & Portugal
- Arturo Bravo, Colombia’s Vice-Minister of Tourism
- Helena Pereira Ribeiro, Project Manager in the Supply and Promotion Department of the Portuguese Tourism Resources
- Moderator: Ignacio Osorio, Managing Director of IMPULSA IGUALDAD
12:00 pm – 12:20 pm Companies/organisations round table
- Isabel Novoa, President of ISTO
- Igor Stefanovic, Technical Coordinator for Accessibility, Cultural Tourism and Indigenous Peoples at Ethics, Culture and Social Responsibility of UNWTO
- Arantxa Hernández, Manager of Vías Verdes
- Moderator: Francisco Sardón, President of IMPULSA IGUALDAD
12:20 pm – 12:40 pm Tourism companies round table
- Enrique Espinel, COO Civitatis
- Javier Sancho, Director of Sales Europe Hilton
- María de Andrés, Head of Sustainability VECI
- Moderator: Miguel Carrasco, Director of Inclusive Tourism at IMPULSA IGUALDAD and COO of TUR4all Travel
12:40 pm – 1:00 pm National destinations round table
- Iván Gonzalez, Tourist Information Director of Madrid Destino
- Lucho Pérez, Head of Tourist Accessibility at Visit Benidorm
- Daniel Martinez Junquera, Director of Gijón Turismo
- Moderator: María Hernández, Director of Communications and Marketing at IMPULSA IGUALDAD
1:00 pm 1st FITUR 4all Awards Ceremony and closing ceremony
Check out all the information about FITUR 4all
About IMPULSA IGUALDAD
The IMPULSA IGUALDAD confederation works to improve the quality of life of more than two million people with physical and organic disabilities, claiming and defending their rights, and promoting equal opportunities through innovative initiatives and personal assistance programmes, universal accessibility, inclusive tourism and employment, among other things. The organisation has created the TUR4all tourism brand, through which it develops a comprehensive service in accessible and inclusive tourism for professionals, administrations and destinations.