Visit the online AccessibleEU Resource Centre
Share on social media
The European Commission's flagship project aims to support the implementation of EU policies and legislation on accessibility for persons with disabilities.
The AccessibleEU is a resource centre on accessibility, working on the areas of built environment, transport, information and communication technologies and policies in order to ensure persons with disabilities’ participation in all areas of life on an equal basis with others.
AccessibleEU is led by Fundación ONCE, Spain, with partners including:
- Johannes Kepler Universität Linz (JKU), Austria
- European Network for Accessible Tourism (ENAT), Belgium
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD), Belgium
- The Spanish Association for Standardisation (UNE), Spain
- European Disability Forum
- Digital Europe
- AGE Platform Europe
The AccessibleEU Resource Centre is being rolled out in 2023 across all 27 EU Member States, assisted by a team of more than 30 national accessibility experts.
For information on forthcoming events and a registration form for those who wish to join the community and participate in AccessibleEU activities: