UNWTO International Conference on Accessible Tourism - 16/17 November 2023
Share on social media
UNWTO and the Government of the Republic of San Marino are again providing an international platform for governments, destinations and the private sector, to advance accessibility in tourism.
Update, 2 December 2023
Now you can download the "San Marino Action Agenda on accessible tourism 2030" from the Downloads section of this page.
The Action Agenda was developed from the conference objkectives and with the contribution of participants, setting out the ambition to achieve accessibility in tourism destinations around the workld by 2030,
Additional documents, including presentations from the conference, will be added to this page for downloading, in due course.
What are the objectives of the Conference?
- Foster Leadership in Accessibility: Explore the role of governments and destinations in advancing accessibility.
- Provide International Guidance: Discuss how international tools and universal design principles are applied to the tourism value chain.
- Advance Innovation: Showcase innovative solutions in access to transportation, cultural heritage, nature areas, leisure, MICE and tourism businesses.
Who is this Conference for?
- Governments and destinations
- Tourism industry professionals and developers of IT solutions
- Organisations of persons with disability and other advocacy organisations
- International organisations and development agencies
Which take-aways do participants get?
- Learn from best practices and successful accessibility solutions
- Share your own experience and network
- Become part of the UNWTO & San Marino Action Agenda For the Future of Accessible Tourism
Watch the conference Live
Day 2. 17 November from 09.30 to 13:15
Programme online at: San Marino Accessible Tourism.
Download the DRAFT Programme of the Conference from the Downloads section of this webpage.