Inclusive Travel Masterclasses. Webinar series
Share on social media
May and June 2020. Making the world inclusive one step at the time, thanks to the experience of those people who are already doing it. The online Masterclasses provide easy to implement best practices in making places and activities more inclusive.
May and June 2020. Inclusive Travel Masterclasses, offered as Webinars by 'Destinations Everywhere' accessible travel company, Brussels.
Making the world inclusive one step at the time, thanks to the experience of those people who are already doing it. The Masterclasses provide easy to implement best practices in making places and activities more inclusive. (And the ticket price supports local associations around the world in the field of inclusion).
- 13/05/2020 Making a beach accessible for all: "I can" in Southern Apulia Enrica Rollo and Francesco Aprile, Association "2HE - Center for Human Health and Environment", 17:30 h - 19:00 h
- 15/05/2020 Making a travel destination accessible for all: a step by step guide from Flanders - FREE WEBINAR Pieter Ghijsels, Policy Advisor Accessibility, Visit Flanders 11:00 h - 12:30 h
- 22/05/2020 Adaptive outdoors for all: the experience of Making Trax Jezza Williams, Founder and Director, Making Trax 10:00 h - 11:30 h
- 25/05/2020 A truly inclusive museum: the experience of the MET in New York Rebecca McGinnis, Senior Managing Educator, Accessibility The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York 16:30 h - 18:00 h
- 29/05/2020 Creating an adaptive ski success story in Andorra Scott Maugham, Adaptive ski and snowboard instructor, Arinsal, Andorra
- 02/06/2020 Accessibility in the hotel sector: the example of Scandic Hotels Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Manager, Scandic Hotels 15:00 h - 16:30 h
A Question and Answer session with the speaker will follow all webinars.
Destination Everywhere is an Associate Member of ENAT