III International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All, Málaga, Spain
Share on social media
23 to 25 October 2019. Fundación ONCE is pleased to announce the III International Congress Technology and Tourism for All taking place in Málaga, Spain, showing what technology, smart tourist destinations, accessible products and services can do for all people.
We are pleased to announce that the III International Congress Technology and Tourism for All will be held at Palacio de Ferias y Congresos in Málaga, Spain, from October 23 to 25, 2019.
Update: 17 December 2019. Congress Proceedings are available at the Congress Website.
We can build a better world. A world where all people, regardless of their capacities and abilities, can get access to technology, use it and benefit from it; a world where people can fully enjoy travelling and tourism. The 3rd International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All wants to make that world a reality. Come to build it with us.
This congress aims to show what technology, smart tourist destinations, accessible products and services can do for all people.
Like in previous editions, an important objective is to exchange research papers and communications so that the international community obtains first-hand knowledge of the latest advances in the different topics addressed.
People and their rights, innovation, as well as products and services offered are elements that must be taken into consideration in the 21st century in order to meet individual needs within a global offer.
In the 2017 edition we had well over a thousand attendees, of which more than half came from abroad. This allowed us to create an exchange network we wish to increase in 2019.
We propose a great variety of topics, areas and projects in the field of technology and tourism in order to promote the integration and inclusion of people with disabilities in society.
The Congress Programme will address the following areas and topics:
- Technologies and Services to Access Information and Communication
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Assistive Technologies
- Telecare and Teleassistance: Prolonging Active Life
- Digital Home and Independent Living
- Robotics for Personal Autonomy
- Transport for All
- Technologies for Smart Cities
- Accessible Technologies for Collaboration and Learning
- Augmented/Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Technology Applications and Solutions for Accessible Tourism and Cultural Activities
- Tourism Regulations and Standards
- Accessibility in Hotels and Museums
- Accessibility in Cultural and Natural Heritage
- Accessibility in Transport
- Accessibility in tourism information
- Tourism activities for all (outdoor and indoor)
International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All Web
International Congress on Technology and Tourism for ALL in Facebook
International Congress on Technology and Tourism for ALL in Twitter
International Congress on Technology and Tourism for ALL in YouTube
Contact persons: Antonio Ingelmo / Sonia García-Fraile
Phone: +34 91 506 89 37 / +34 91 506 51 84
(2017 Congress Website: http://www.drt-turismo.com/en )
The 2019 Congress Website will be opened in due course.
Download the Congress Announcement in PDF format from the right-hand panel.