EC Showcase Conference on Tourism
Share on social media
Brussels, 19 March 2019. The European Commission is organising a conference showcasing tourism innovation and public-private partnerships.
The European Commission is organising a conference showcasing tourism innovation and public-private partnerships.
Aim of the Conference
The aim of this Showcase Conference is to:
- showcase the added-value of EU support for tourism projects under Europe’s programme for small and medium-sized enterprises (COSME)
- inspire more cooperation and participation from the tourism industry in the EU projects
- stimulate reflection on future EU support for tourism projects
14 inspirational examples of good practices developed under the tourism calls of the COSME programme will be presented at the following 2 sessions (each consisting of an interactive marketplace session and 2 panel discussions):
- Connecting Europe through public and private partnerships
- Connecting Europe through innovation
The event will gather up to 200 participants, including representatives of public authorities at EU, national and regional level, European tourism sector associations and tourism and travel industry.
Download the draft programme from the right-hand panel in PDF format.
We look forward to welcoming you at the event.
The tourism team of the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs.
Visit the featured COSME funded project:
Across Lombards Lands, with ENAT participation.