"Accessibility for All 4.0" International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All
Share on social media
Málaga, Spain, 27 to 29 September: DRT4ALL Design, Research Networks and Technology for All and Tourism for All are merged again into a single congress under the theme of "Accessibility for All 4.0". Organised by Fundación ONCE and Partners, including ENAT.
Málaga, Spain, 27 to 29 September: DRT4ALL Design, Research Networks and Technology for All and Tourism for All are merged again into a single congress under the theme of "Accessibility for All 4.0".
For full details, visit the Congress Website (English) or Congreso de Turismo y Tecnología 2017 (Español).
Note the submission deadline for papers: Extended to 30 June 2017
Registration: Information coming soon at the Congress Websites.
Technologies and services for access to information and communication
- Assistive devices and applications that provide access to people with disabilities to desktop and mobile commercial computers and to the services rendered, including the web.
Methodologies, applications, devices and tools designed to enable interaction of people with disabilities with smart machines (PCs, tablets, smartphones, and robots, among others).
- Devices, tools and technologies in general (including software) designed to improve personal autonomy, abilities, and interaction with all aspects of life (home, work, leisure, and sports, among others).
Teleassistance and Telecare: Prolonging Active Life
- Teleassistance and Telecare applications, products and models designed to promote active and healthy aging.
Digital Home and Independent Living
- Meaningful experiences in improving personal autonomy and independent living using accessible technologies and solutions.
Robotics for Personal Autonomy
- Robotic-based products and services designed to address functional deficits, provide assistance and/or rehabilitation, such as prosthetics, ortheses, wearables, exoskeletons, robot assistants, interfaces and cognitive and physical interaction paradigms.
Transport for All
- Devices, applications and services designed to make transportation use easier according to cognitive, sensorial and physical abilities of users.
Technologies for Smart Cities
- Sustainable and integral systems for Smart Cities based on expectation and needs of the population.
Accessible Learning and Collaboration Technologies
- Strategies, procedures and tools designed to support customizable, collaborative, inclusive and accessible education with the aid of social networks, open learning initiatives, gaming technologies, learning analytics, and customizable educational environments, among others.
Accessible Tourism Technological Applications and Solutions
- Technological solutions and tools designed to improve tourism experience including travel planning, booking, transportation, accommodation and enjoyment of destination according to the diverse needs, age and interests of tourists.
Call for papers
Submissions selected by the Scientific Committee to be presented orally will also be included in the congress proceedings that will be published on the congress’ website with an ISBN.
Authors of papers related with the conference topics are asked to submit their papers by 30th June 2017.
For further instructions see Paper submission
International Congress on Technology and Tourism for All Web
Antonio Ingelmo / Sonia García-Fraile
Tel: +34 91 506 89 37 / +34 91 506 51 84
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Jesús Hernández Galán International technology and tourism for All Congress Director
Fundación ONCE is a Founding Member of ENAT