ENAT NTOs' Learning Event, Paris, France. Accessible Tourism Destinations: Quality, Comfort and Safety for All.
Share on social media
Paris, France. 20 to 21 November 2017. ENAT, in association with VisitParis Region, is organising a Learning Event where National and Regional Tourist organisatons can come together for 2 days to share their experiences and learn from each other about developing and marketing accessible tourism. (Members only)
ENAT NTOs' Learning Group at the 2016 Meeting, Edinburgh. Photo: ENAT
Paris, France. 20 to 21 November 2017.
ENAT is organising a Learning Event where National and Regional Tourist organisations can come together for 2 days to share their experiences and learn from each other about developing and marketing accessible tourism.
The event is co-organised with "CRT VisitParis Region" and will involve other leading NTOs from around Europe.
There will be short presentations by business leaders, city officials and NTOs and in-depth discussions on policy and strategy development, business cases, marketing, customer engagement, accessibility information, social media tools, etc. Particular focus will be placed on Paris as the venue for the Olympic and Paralympic Summer Games in 2024.
At the ENAT NTOs' Learning Event
- The focus will be on "Quality, Comfort and Safety for All" in inclusive tourism destinations.
- We will hear from Paris tourism industry leaders including VisitParis Region, Roland Garros and Paris Metro,
- We will learn about the tourism industry programme "All for All", developed by Turismo de Portugal,
- We will not re-invent the wheel: NTOs can take the advice of those who are already in the process
- We will discuss achievable goals and benchmarks, which NTOs can use to measure progress.
- We will give you useful documentation and references to take away with you.
ENAT Members Only
Participation is restricted to ENAT's "NTOs' Learning Group" who represent national and regional tourist organisations as well as city or destination managers.
NTOs and RTOs from outside Europe may also take part. We anticipate a maximum of 40 participants.
The Registration Fee for this event is 60 EURO (includes lunch at the venue on 20th November.
Please make sure your ENAT Membership subscription is up-to-date.
Participants must cover their own hotel and travel expenses.
Registration closes 6th October 2017 at end of business.
Arrive – Sunday 19th November, Holiday Inn Paris Gare de Lyon Bastille
Day 1 – Monday 20th November. Working Sessions to include:
- “Accessibility and the Organisation of Major Events" - VisitParis Region CRT, Paris Metro, SNCF (French Railways), Roland Garros, Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Committee,
- Lunch (included in participation fee).
- NTO Learning Group Members’ Presentations and Discussions
- Evening Cruise with Dinner on the Seine.
Day 2 – Tuesday 21st November. (Morning)
- Discovery Tour at Louvre Museum.
End of NTO Learning Group Event. Departure to airports, trains.
- There will be an ENAT Board Meeting at VisitParis Region CRT premises in the afternoon.
Download the following documents from the right-hand panel:
- Provisional Programme (August 2017 version)
- Registration Form
- Practical information: Hotels, Dinner menu, Airport information, Local Transport, How to join ENAT.
Apply to join the ENAT NTO Learning Group
To join ENAT or to participate in the NTOs' Learning Group, contact ENAT at this email address: email@example.com