Transed 2012. 13th International Conference on Mobility and Transport for Elderly and Disabled Persons
Share on social media
Svayam, an initiative of S.J.Charitable Trust, India is proud to announce that the 13th TRANSED Conference will take place in India from September 17-21, 2012.
17 to 21 September, New Delhi, India.
"Seamless access for all: Universal Design in transport systems and built infrastructure, a key element in the creation of livable cities."
- Role of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD)
- Best Practices and Innovations
- Accessible Tourism: Conservation, Access to the Historic and Natural Heritage
- Environmental Impact, Sustainability, and Accessibility of Integrated Multi-modal Systems
- Accessible Public Transport (Bus Rapid Transit, Metro, Para-transit systems etc.)
- Highway Design and Safety
- Pedestrian Mobility & Safety for Livable Communities
- Rural Access and Mobility
- Implementation, monitoring and enforcement
- Potential of Technology in Accessibility for All (Information Technology, Accessibility Aids etc.)
Language of the Conference
The conference will be held in English.
Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
Principal Supporting Organisations
- Ministry of Transport, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India
- Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- Canadian Transportation Agency
Jindal SAW Ltd.
Transportation Research Board, USA
TRANSED 2012 Secretariat
(An initiative of S.J. Charitable Trust)
Jindal Centre, 12, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi-110066, India
Telephone: +91 11 41462323, 41462080
Fax: +91 11 26105671
Email: secretariat(at)transed2012[dot]in; transed2012[dot]india(at)gmail[dot]com