Together for EU Tourism - Stakeholders' Meeting
Share on social media
Brussels, 13.September 2022. Tourism stakeholders have made pledges to support the EU Tourism Transition Pathway. This event will show good examples and encourage more stakeholders to get engaged.
Time: 09.00 to 13.00 on Tuesday 13 September 2022.
Objectives of the meeting
- To share information of the published pledges and commitments to support Transition Pathway for Tourism co-implementation
- To update stakeholders on the key developments regarding Transition pathway actions, and introduce the follow-up mechanism through green, digital and resilience lenses
- To encourage and advise stakeholders on developing their pledges and join the Together for EU Tourism community
Download the Agenda from the download section.
Presentations (links to European Commission webpage)
- Introduction by Marie-Helene Pradines, Head of Unit Directorate-General for Industry & SMEs Unit G1 Tourism, textiles
- Four lenses to the Transition Pathway for Tourism by Directorate-General for Industry & SMEs Tourism team
- Industrial Forum Task force 2 feedback by Luis Campos, Co-curator Industrial forum TF2 for Tourism
- Overview of T4T pledges and commitments by Kirsti Ala-Mutka, Policy officer Directorate-General for Industry & SMEs
- Example pledges from Ile-de-France region Françoise Guaspare, Senior policy officer, Ile de France
- Example pledges from Azores DMO by Carolina Mendonça, Coordinator
- Example pledges from European Network for Accessible Tourism (ENAT) by Ivor Ambrose, Managing Director, ENAT
- Example pledges from Booking.com by Inge Janssen, Director of Public Affairs EMEA, Booking.com
- Example pledges from EcoMarine Malta by Patrizia Patti, Founder
- Example pledges from NECSTouR by Cristina Nunez, Managing Director
- T4T next steps by Kirsti Ala-Mutka, Policy officer Directorate-General for Industry & SMEs
Read about the EU Tourism Transition Pathway and the Co-creation process.