Introduction to the ISO Standard 21902. Accessible Tourism for All: Requirements & Recommendations (by UNWTO)
Share on social media
Slide presentation on the ISO Accessible Tourism Standard, published 2021, by UNWTO Ethics, Culture and Social Responsibility Department.
Photo by UNWTO.
Slide presentation by:
Marina Diotallevi, Head and Igor Stefanovic, Technical Coordinator
UNWTO Ethics, Culture and Social Responsibility Department
- Title slide
- Accessibility: Right and Business Opportunities
- Global Standards and Indicators
- ISO 21902 - Accessible Tourism for All
- Scope & Applications I
- Scope & Applications II
- Concrete Actions NTAs & DMOs I
- Concrete Actions NTAs & DMOs II
- How to Access to ISO Standard?
- Standards & SMEs
- UNWTO Manuals: Accessible Indicators I
- UNWTO Manuals: Accessible Indicators II
- Recent Recommendations and Good Practices
- Useful Links
- UNWTO Contacts
Download the slides in PDF format from the Downloads section.