Third International Conference: Accessible Tourism - for Social Inclusion and Economic Development
Share on social media
Tbilisi, Georgia. 11 November 2015. The goal of the 3rd International Conference is to share the experience, success stories of other countries, as well as the methodologies, strategies and current innovations in the field. At the same time we’d like to address the state structures, NGOs, private sector, international donor organizations and all interested individuals to join the efforts for development of one of the most important directions in tourism area in Georgia.
The goal of the 3rd International Conference, “Accessible Tourism - for Social Inclusion and Economic Development” is to share the experience, success stories of other countries, as well as the methodologies, strategies and current innovations in the field.
At the same time we’d like to address the state structures, NGOs, private sector, international donor organizations and all interested individuals to join the efforts for development of one of the most important directions in tourism area in Georgia.
The conference is facilitated by Eka Burdiladze, Economic Affairs Office -Tbilisi Municipality City Hall and Tamar Makharashvili, PARSA.
Venue: Radisson Blue Iveria Hotel, Rose Revolution Square 1, 0108 Tbilisi, Georgia
Download the programme in PDF format from the right-hand column in English and Georgian languages.
- Davit Narmania, Mayor - Tbilisi Municipality
- Dimitry Kumsishvili, Minister - Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Giorgi Chogovadze, Head of Administration - Georgian National Tourism Administration
- H.E. Ms. Bettina Cadenbach - Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany to Georgia
- Tamar Makharashvili, Founder – PARSA
- Ivor Ambrose, Managing Director - ENAT European Network for Accessible Tourism (Download slide presentation from right-hand panel in PDF format)
- Katerina Papamichail, Expert Architect - ENAT European Network for Accessible Tourism
- Chris Veitch, Accessible Tourism Expert - ENAT European Network for Accessible Tourism and Access New Business UK
- Qi Pingshu, Tourism Expert, Chief Operating Officer - Vision Hospitality Development
- Kijima Hideto, Writer, Director - Japan Accessible Tourism Center
- Evren Yaylim, Executive director - Accessible Turkey
- Damiano La Rocca, Founder & CEO - Seable Accessible Holidays
- Maria Bandar, Director - Liberti Tour
- Caroline Forestier, President - International Women’s Association Georgia (IWA)
- Mamuka Berdzenishvili, Chairmen - the Department of Tourism and Resorts of Adjara A/R
- Gogi Abuashvili, Head - the Architechtural Agency of Mtskheta Municipality
- Irina Chankvetadze, Expert/architect.
Ways to engage
The conference is expected to gather local, national and international authorities, Embassies, Funds, NGOs and international organizations as well as the educational institutions and private sector representatives coming from every corner of the world, all while ensuring a territorial, social and gender balance.
As an organizer of the event, with a huge contribution of organizing partners Tbilisi Municipality City Hall aims to worthily continue the work which started two years ago. We are honoured to be the host of the event and promote accessible tourism and put in a significant contribution in enhancing social responsibility of Civil Society.
The conference intends to provide an open space for dialogue and participation for public, private and civil society organizations who want to contribute to the debate on Accessible Tourism Development. So, a call is extended to each institution who has already participated in these
proccesses as well as others interested in the topic who wish to participate in the conference.
To join the processes, just register.
For further information, please visit and/or contact:
tel: +995 32 2 378 382 +995 790 61 65 35
e-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.tbilisi.gov.ge | www.parsa.ge | www.srfa.ge