DIVETOUR - Digital Competencies and Tools for Enhanced VET on Tourism and Accessibility
Share on social media
A project focused on innovative training products for vocational and educational training on accessible tourism.
A project focused on innovative training products for Vocational and Educational Training (VET) on accessible tourism.
- to create synergies and knowledge sharing between all stakeholders in a training community platform,
- to develop game based solutions for young tourism entrepreneurs and students,
- to explore virtual reality and artificial intelligence applied to tourism training and accessible tourism services.
Funded by the Erasmus+ programme, VET sector, DIVETOUR aims to create and test innovative methodologies and tools to train the tourism sector students and professionals to face its present challenges, in a perspective of active and inclusive collaboration that will involve all those who, from different points of view, deal with accessible tourism.
Addressing individuals and organisations operating in different sectors - Vocational Education and Training, labour market, research and development - the project will implement specific tools for learning, for the experimentation of innovative technologies within enterprises, and also tools to stimulate dialogue among different operators in the sector, whether they are student trainers or economic operators.
Specifically, the project plans to implementation:
- An online platform - Open Learning Community: a space for dialogue and confrontation among VET sector, companies and experts, which, through sharing experiences, activating forums and organizing dedicated webinars, will allow the growth of a virtual community of people and organizations for the promotion and development of the concept of accessibility in the tourism sector and as a response to the new challenges that Covid 19 has posed to all of us.
- A game-based app to foster awareness among young people on the ethical and economic relevance of accessible tourism and to learn about the opportunities and challenges of accessible tourism by playing, including also specific customer care strategies.
- A conversation simulator (chatbot) for tourism sector operators: to interact with users through digital devices only and to improve the quality of information and communication in relation to issues such as inclusiveness and accessibility.
Panevezys Labour Market Training Centre, VET provider, Lithuania.
ENAT, The European Network for Accessible Tourism non-profit association, Belgium
HOTREC the European umbrella association of Hotels Restaurants & Cafes, Belgium
Bluebook srl, communication agency, Italy
Incipit Consulting, tourism consultancy and research, Italy
Wattajob srl , private company specialized in innovative training and IT, Italy.
Premiki, social enterprise, the first accessible tourism operator of Slovenia.
Eshob - Private foundation, private tourism school Hospitality and Catering of Barcelona, Spain.
Project Implementation Period
December 2021 to November 2023 (24 Months).
Agreement n° 2021-1-LT01-KA220-VET-000032925
Download the DIVETOUR infographic in PDF format from the right-hand panel.
Premiki Social Enterprise is an Associate Member of ENAT.