ENAT Meeting at the ONCE 5th International Congress on Tourism for All. Promoting "A World For Everyone"
Presentation by Ivor Ambrose, Managing Director, ENAT, on the role and activities of ENAT and developent of the proposed World Network for Accessible Tourism (WNAT).
Download the slides in PDF format from the right hand column.
Present at the meeting were:
- Rafael Cruces, Miguel Hernandez University, Alicante, Spain
- Nadine Bdil, Accessible?, Israel
- Katerina Papamichail, ENAT, Greece
- Anna Grazia Laura, ENAT, Italy
- Ivor Ambrose, ENAT, Greece
- Pieter Ghijsels, VisitFlanders, Belgium
- Katrien Mampaey, VisitFlanders, Belgium
- Monika Oriol, Catalan Tourist Board, Spain
- Diego Gonzales Velasco, Red Espanola Turismo Accesible, Spain