ENAT Registration and Membership
To apply for ENAT Membership you must first register.
You must also pay a Membership Fee - from € 25 to € 150 per year, depending on your 'status' (individual / organisation and country).
More about payment, below.
To register with ENAT, enter your e-mail address in the Registration Form below and click the Start Registration button.
Please read the following clarification of the Registration procedure!
- Select Individual Member or Organisational Member type and fill in your email address. If possible use a personal email address. Do not use a "generic" email address such as: info@... admin@... or office@... as these cannot be used to receive our e-Bulletin due to anti-spamming rules.
- You will receive a confirmation mail. This is to ensure that no-one is trying to register you without your consent. You will receive your password by email from the ENAT address: enat [at] accessibletourism [dot] org If you use an email spam filter, please make sure that this address is allowed to send to your email account.
- You will be asked to click a link to activate your account. If you do not click, the account will not be activated itself. And ONE click is enough! Five clicks will not activate your membership any faster!
- You will then receive an email with your ENAT password.
- Use your email address and password to login to the Members' Area at the left-hand column of the main web page.
- Use the "change password" function if you like. (The change password functionality also sends a confirmation mail before actually changing the password),
When you have registered with ENAT, you can login to the Members' Area (at the left-hand column of the main web page).
You must pay the Membership Fee in order to continue having access to the Members' Area and to receive the full benefits of ENAT membership.
Login to the Members' Area and go to 'View My Profile' where you can download your Invoice, with payment instructions.
To learn more about Membership Fees and how to pay, go to the page: Membership Categories and Fees
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, enter your e-mail address in the form below and click the 'Reset My Password' button. A notification will be sent to you by ENAT administrator.