Categories & Fees
Payment of fees
ENAT is a non-profit association, registered in Belgium. According to the terms of the Belgian legislation there are two membership categories: “Associate Members” (membres adhérents) and “Full Members” (membres effectifs).
The members must be physical persons or legal entities. By registering with ENAT, members show they agree with the aims, objectives and purposes of the association, as described in the ENAT Statutes.
New members are normally accepted as an Associate Member.
Associate Members who wish to become Full Members must apply by letter to the ENAT Board, as described in the section, below: Full Members
General Conditions of Membership:
The following general conditions apply to all new applicants and renewing members:
- Registration is made via the on-line form.
- After registration and activation of your account, please download your PDF Invoice from the Members' Area (Subscriptions) and pay the fee.
- ENAT membership is open to businesses and organisations of all sizes.
- Individuals may also join ENAT.
- Associate Members do not need to demonstrate experience in accessible tourism but commitment to the ENAT Code of Good Conduct is desirable.
- Applicants for Full Membership must apply in writing to the ENAT Board with a description of proven experience in accessible tourism within their field(s) of activity.
- The annual fee, which is due for payment each year in January, must be paid via the online payment system, or by bank transfer within 30 days of registration (Associate Members) or within 30 days after approval of full membership request (Full Members).
- The Associate Membership fee is half the price of Full Membership.
- Organisations and individuals based outside Europe may only join as Associate Members.
Please Register on-line before paying the Membership Fee!
ENAT Membership Fees, as of January 2016
All amounts are shown in Euro.
Type of Organisation
Fee in Euro
Fee in Euro
Fee in Euro
* Please contact ENAT Secretariat for details.
After registering via the on-line registration page, the applicant should pay the appropriate Associate Member's fee.
You can pay by PayPal or bank transfer.
Login to the Members' Area of the ENAT website with your user name (email address) and password and click on the link: "View my subscriptions". Then follow PayPal's instructions. You may use a credit card or your own PayPal account to make the payment. When the payment is completed you will receive a receipt from PayPal and ENAT receives a notification that you have paid. We will register the payment in the members' database within 48 hours.
The PayPal payment is non-recurring - the order will be cancelled immediately after you have completed the payment.
The following year you are kindly requested to repeat the payment procedure.
Please make your bank transfer to the following account:
|Account name :||ENAT asbl :|
|Address:||ING Stockel, Place Dumon 1, 1150 Woluwé-Saint-Pierre, Bruxelles|
|Message to recipient:||2016 ENAT Member no. [*please insert*]|
|Charges:||Paid by the sender|
European Network for Accessible Tourism – ENAT asbl.
Rue de la Fleur d’Oranger 37, bte 213,
B-1150 Woluwe Saint-Pierre,
After we have registered your payment you will be able to download your ENAT Membership Certificate and Code of Good Conduct Certificate from the "My profile" page.