Ecuador Accessible Tours 2011
12/05/2011 | 0 comments
Ecuador Highlands and Amazon Tour.
'Ecuador for All' will operate a comprehensive and relax tour during several dates in 2011.
If you are a person who enjoys visiting new places and locations, getting to know new cultures, interact with people and admire breath-taking landscapes, this is the best tour for you to discover two of the most amazing locations (Andes and the Amazon) in a safe and fun way.
Group Size: 4 people, 11 days.
Comfort level: Standard to First Class.
Start and Finish at Quito Airport.
Dates of Tour: September 5th to September 15th (4 people) deadline for reservation August 1st September 18th to September 28th (4 people) deadline for reservation August 15th October 4th to October 14th (4 people) deadline for reservation September 1st November 15th to November 25th (4 people) deadline for reservation October 15th
In case you have a bigger group of friends interested in the tour, we can organize a special tour for you on the dates you request (minimum 4 people).
For reservations, detailed itinerary (day by day), quotes and additional info please contact Ecuador for All by mail at:
Highlights of the tour
- Indigenous Andes communities and handicrafts markets
- Spectacular landscape of snow capped volcanoes in the Andes
- Raft down a class II Amazon river, discovering the amazing flora of the Amazon
- Hikes through secondary rain forest observing medicinal plants and its uses
- Culture interaction with local native communities in the Amazon .
Group photo from a recent tour by Ecuador for All
Download the tour leaflets in PDF format from the right-hand panel, for:
- Amazon and Galapagos Tour
- Ecuador Highlands and Amazon Tour
Visit the website of Ecuador for All
Ecuador for All is an Associate Member of ENAT