Live Events on Digital Tourism (online Webinars)
Marketing your business online, Webinar 1. Image: European Commission.
From 14th January to 1st April 2015. Organised by the European Commission, these live events are a series of webinars that aim to provide support, insight and guidance on digital issues to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the tourism industry, as well as practical advice on the day-to-day running of a business.
These six webinars have been specifically designed to meet the needs of tourism SMEs.
They will examine recent trends in tourists' use of technology to discover, plan and share their travel experiences. Each webinar will be led by an industry expert on one of the topics below.
To engage with the speakers, experts and industry leaders on the day of the live event, simply use Twitter and the hashtag #MyTourismBiz to share your feedback and experiences.
For more details and to connect with the webinars, visit the European Commisison website.
- Marketing your business online - 14 January 2015 at 16:00 Central European Time (CET)
- Today’s visitor: marketing your business - 28 January 2015 at 16:00 CET
- Managing your reputation online - 11 February at 16:00 CET
- Importance of content - 25 February at 16:00 CET
- Succeeding in social - 11 March at 16:00 CET
- Thinking mobile - 1 April at 16:00 CET