Gitando All: Tourism and Leisure Fair 2012 and "Buy Italy for All"
Photo by Gitando.
22 to 25 March, 2012. Vicenza, Italy.
The Gitando All Fair brings together accessible tourism providers and buyers, with presentations, workshops, equipment to see and test, an international conference and the "Buy Italy for All" professional marketplace, organised by Village for All.
Gitando All is held again this year in Vicenza under the patronage of The President of the Republic, the Italian Head of State.
Made in collaboration with the International Village for All, Gitando.all is the first exhibition in Italy dedicated to tourism and sport that is accessible to all people with physical and mental special needs, mobility, dietary or otherwise, and their families .
In particular, the event presents:
- "Aids and solutions" for autonomy on holiday (business presentations will be scheduled for interested exhibitors)
- Transparent Accessibility, Universal Design, Design for All and Inclusive Design will interact with existing initiatives
- Buyers from foreign countries that have expressed interest in the project "Gitando.all"
- Speakers including important personalities from the political and institutional organistions, as in 2010 and 2011
- Best practices of tourism and accessible tourism with the help of international organizations (which will be reserved for special exhibition)
- Centers for Voluntary Service, professional groups and cooperatives that pay particular attention to the issue of disability
- We have sought confirmation of the Medal of Representation that the President has already granted in 2010 and 2011.
Workshop: Buy Italy for All
Photo. Buy Italy for All.
If you are an Italian supply operator – Seller, you can promote your accessible offers at the Workshop "Buy Italy for All".
If you are an Italian demand operator – Buyer, you can attend to find offers from suppliers.
Workshop passes may be collected on the morning of the event, at the accredited operators desk, set-up respectively for demand and supply and located at the entrance.
Supply Operators - Sellers
Participants at the Workshop day only: €100.00 +VAT
For anyone who is already an exhibitor at the Gitando or Gitando.all exhibition, participation is free of charge. Insertion of operators into the supply Catalogue is included in the participation fee.
Only those documents received by 09/03/2012 will be included in the Catalogue.
Demand Operators – Buyers
For operators interested in accreditation at the 2nd “Buy Italy for all ®” Workshop, participation is free. Travel expenses, meals and accommodation will be covered by the organization, in accordance with the terms and conditions of participation.
Download the participation conditions in PDF format from the right-hand panel.
Visit the website of Buy Italy for All
Visit the website of Gitando All
Village for All is an Associate Member of ENAT
Gitando All 2012 is organised in collaboration with ENAT