Hospitality Redesign - Market Opportunities for Small and Medium Sized Businesses (in German)
Nuremberg, Germany, 18.01.2011. A one-day seminar addressing design of infrastructure and services in the hospitality sector is offered during this year's "b-free" convention and trade show.
The event, organised by the RKW Competence Centre and EDAD AFAG GmbH, Nuremberg, offers an overview of the economic importance of Design for All (DFA).
Presenters will also illustrate practical examples of hotel, restaurant and networked services, showing how this innovative strategy is implemented. Questions to be addressed will include:
- What measures would create a comfortable atmosphere?
- What products and services can be offered, following the the Design for All approach?
- What are the competitive advantages resulting from it?
- What marketing strategies are successful?
- What is the role of partnerships and networks?
For more information and the programme for the event, visit www.rkw.de /dfa
Download the Congress Programme and Flyer-Seminar Registration Form for the seminar in PDF format from the right-hand panel.