OTIE 5th Summer School in Tourism Management, Gozo Island.
Gozo, Malta. 31 July to 6 August 2016. The Summer School “Learning in tourism” is an initiative of the Observatory on Tourism in the European Islands (OTIE). One of the main objectives of OTIE is to organize training seminars and courses, giving the occasion to participants to know the tourism sector and to apply their knowledge in the development planning.
The main goals of the summer school are:
1. Educating and training future tourism professionals;
2. Encouraging the future creation of cultural tourism products in European Islands;
3. Encouraging the development of different types of tourism to extend seasonality;
4. Creating new tourism products, expecially cultural ones, to shake off islands' association with seaside tourism.
- 20 hours of tourism lectures;
- Outdoor visits and activities;
- Academics from all over the Europe;
- Discussions on issues concerning tourism;
- Recognition of University Training credits (3-5 CFU on your degree course);
- Certificate of Attendance.
Further information from the OTIE Summer School Website