Access Israel: Accessibility as a Leverage for Businesses and Organizations
Tel Aviv, Israel. 6 to 8 April 2016. Access Israel's 4th Annual International Convention on Accessibility as a Lever for Businesses and Organisations, focusing on accessible tourism, travel, culture and recreation.
International speakers include:
- Ms. Daniela Bas , Director, Division for Social Policy and Development, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, UN
- Ms. Anna Grazia Laura, President of ENAT
- Commissioner Victor Calise, New York City Mayor's Office for People with Disabilities
- Mr. Martin Essl - Founder, Essl Foundation
- Dr. Michael Fembek, Program Manager of Zero Project, Essl Foundation
- Ms. Laura Schweller - Coordinator, Comumunity and Access Programs, The Museum of Modern Art (MoMa), New-York
Wednesday, April 6th 2016
Afternoon –Closed event for international guests
Evening – Registration and Gala Evening Event – Feast of the Senses – an accessibility dining special event
Thursday, April 7th 2016
Lectures and Panels at the 'Avenue' convention center, Airport city.
Friday, April 8th 2016
Accessible tours in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv area.
- Gala Evening Event – Feast of the Senses – an accessibility dining event
- Plenary lectures with leading success stories from across the world
- Professional workshops allowing global transformation of information
- Unique experiential activities enabling participants to experience disabilities and get to know the person behind the disability
- Accessibility tours in various attractions in Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv
Further details and Registration: Visit the Convention Website