6th Health Tourism International Conference
Vienna, 3 to 5 March, 2016. Now in its 6th year, in Vienna, the HTI Conference is becoming a true European leader and the top trusted teacher in the health tourism industry. Bringing together over 300 top executives from around the globe, the HTI Conference delivers to health tourism stakeholders an incomparable learning, collaborative solutions, and networking experience.
Speakers will include Mr. Carlo Corazza, Head of Unit "Tourism, Creative and Emerging Industries", DG Growth, European Commission, Belgium; Mr. Martyn Sibley, Blogger and Founder of Disability Horizons; Mr. Magnus Berglund, Accessibility Director at Scandic Hotels; Mr. Ivor Ambrose, Managing Director of ENAT and Ms. Katerina Papamichail, Architect and Accessibility Expert at ENAT, presenting Pantou.org the European Accessible Tourism Directrory.
HTI Conference will present two days of:
- Strong dialogue to action on the HEALTH TOURISM emerging MARKET challenge
- Clear global trends driving strong underlying market growth
- Rich set of specific growth opportunities, both near and long-term
- Large, attractive markets that reward invention
- Unique set of capabilities which enable the development of the industry
- World class innovation platforms.
- Country Partner
- Globally recognized European destinations of Health & Wellness
- New Emerging Markets
- Modern Technologies
- Financing, Investing and Operating
- Why and Where it went wrong?
- Accessible Tourism: Mind the Gap
- Wellness on the Menu
- The Rise of Travel Agencies and Facilitators.
On the third day of the HTI Conference, participants may join the CMTP Certified Medical Tourism Professional Certification Workshop.
Full details about the HTI Conference and Workshop, registration, sponsorship and speakers' profiles can be found at the HTI Conference Website.
Download the slide presentation given by ENAT Managing Director, Ivor Ambrose in PDF format from the right-hand panel.