Accessible Tourism for Economic Development and Social Responsibility, Batumi, Georgia
Batumi Conference collage
To ENAT Members and followers
After being postponed, the event is re-confirmed on the original dates, thanks to funding from the Adjara Tourism Department.
You are cordially invited to participate in the upcoming event - 2nd International Conference “Accessible Tourism for Economic Development and Social Responsibility” which will be held on November 21-24 2014. in Batumi, Georgia.
The aims of the conference are “Promotion of accessible tourism for social inclusion and economic development”.
The Conference format includes sessions:
- Opening ceremony and conference – presentations by the local and international organizations (ENAT), local and international experts, representatives of the State structures
- Info Tour in Adjara and Kakheti Regions.
The official host of the conference is NGO “PARSA” – an associated member and Georgian National Contact Point of ENAT (European Network for Accessible Tourism).
Supporters of the conference:
- Georgian National Tourism Administration;
- Department of Tourism and Resort of Adjara A.R;.
- Batumi City Hall;
- International Donor Organizations;.
For registration information, please contact the conference secretariat via
Registration fee: Early registration, (up to 1st November) 200 EU; Late (after 1st November) 250 EURO; On-site: 300 EURO.
Parsa Tbilisi, Georgia Tel: (+995) 577 46 46 25
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parsa Travel Website: www.parsatravel.ge
Website: Social Responsibility for All: www.srfa.ge
NGO PARSA is an ENAT Associate Member and the Georgian National Contact Point of ENAT