Workshop on Built Environment and Tourism for All, Libya
26 to 27 April, 2014 Benghazi, Libya. The association "Engineers for Libya" will hold a two-day technical workshop on Built Environment and Tourism for All. With the support of the Libyan Authority for Research, Science and Technology, the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Housing & Utilities, and in collaboration with ENAT.
- Engineer Fathi Salabi, Head of Engineers for Libya, on the Aqaba Accessible Tourism event, December 2013 and the future Arab Network for Accessible Tourism .
- Dr Safiaddeen will address the accessible tourism market and raising quality in the tourism industry .
- Mr Nasser Kekli will talk about the UN Convention on the Right of Persons with Disabilities, on the right to travel and recreation.
- Engineer Ahmed El Rida will present two presentations with an overview of accessibility and accessible tourist destinations
- Architect Katerina Papamichail (by video link) will present and discuss examples of tourism infrastructure design, standards and accessible destinations
- Mr. Ivor Ambrose, Managing Director of ENAT (by video link) will present and discuss international developments in accessible destination management and marketing.
Attyseer for planning & engineering.
Accessibility consultant “Design for ALL"
Al-Dawa Al-Islamiya Building , 8th floor
fax: +218 61 9097171
tel: +218 91 376 5286
P.O. Box 4077, Benghazi, Libya
Attyseer for Planning & Engineering is an Associate Member of ENAT and the Contact point for ENAT in Libya