Call for Abstracts Now Open. 'Destinations for All' World Summit, Montreal, October 2014
Then we'd like to hear from you!
Choose your theme from the areas of accessible tourism, culture and transportation and send your abstract by 3rd March to share and learn with the best at the 'Destinations for All' World Summit, Montreal 19 - 22 October 2014.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is the 3rd of March 2014.
A World First - Be there!
This first-ever open World Summit on 'Destinations for All' will offer practitioners and advocates from business, the public sector and NGOs as well as academic researchers the opportunity to share their expertise and points of view with colleagues from all continents.
Keynote speakers representing the pinnacles of creativity, innovation and service quality in inclusive destinations and businesses will explain their success and the rewards this market can bring.
Policy makers and thought leaders will point to the issues and challenges that the tourism sector and public authorities still need to face.
And all participants will engage in discussions about the ways and means to create tomorrow's destinations for all - in all parts of the world and encompassing all aspects of tourism.
The World Summit is being prepared by the UNWTO-awarded NGO Kéroul, access-training organisation and creator of The Accessible Road, supported by a Steering Committee and Programme Committee of leading tourism institutions and experts from around the world.
- You can make an oral presentation, a poster or bring a video to tell your story of innovation or good practice - or share your research results.
- Choose between the 'practitioner/good practices' or 'academic/research' tracks, depending on your area of work and the audience you wish to connect with.
- You can also propose a workshop on a particular theme with colleagues from different countries or backgrounds.
- Accepted abstracts will be featured in thematic oral sessions and workshops (single or multiple presenters), as well as posters or videos. Video format is accepted for 'good practice' abstracts only.
- An official email is sent upon creation of the online submission account, including all details for login.
- Presenters will be notified by May 7, 2014 whether their abstract has been accepted for presentation.
- Authors of accepted video abstracts will be required to submit a final video by July 14, 2014 for review prior to inclusion in the Summit program.
- Confirmation of acceptance of final videos will be sent by August 4, 2014.
- Presenters must be fully registered with their registration fee paid to be included in the Summit program.
- Registration deadline for accepted presenters is midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5), Monday, July 14, 2014.
For more details about the Summit please visit the Destinations for All website.