GITANDO.ALL - Italy's Accessible Tourism and Sports Show, International Trade Conference and More
21 to 24 March, Vicenza, Italy.
Gitando.all – The Accessible tourism and sports show is back, with the only exhibition in Italy specifically for people with specific needs and their families.
- A new and renovated Fair with hundreds of exhibitors will present all their tourist offers and new products for the Holidays 2013.
- A new exhibition hall dedicated to Universal Design, Design for all and to Assistive Technologies for holiday, to sport and leisure, with three side events on Universal Design.
- The 3rd Edition of MITA – International Meeting of Accessible Tourism but also Business and Tourism with the 3rd Edition of BIFA “Buy Italy for All” Workshop on Tourism and Accessible Tourism.
Read all the updates on the GITANDO.ALL website
The 3rd Edition of MITA – International Meeting of Accessible Tourism, this year sees the collaboration of the European Commission and of ENAT – European Network Accessible Tourism – to bring the best international and national practices of Accessible Tourism. An important and high time to debate, with the Commission and Vice President of the European Commission, Antonio Tajani.
Three side events on Universal Design:
- Projects that participated at the contest "Open Access", organized by Confartigianato Vicenza
- European Show of Design for all, with cities that have been recognised in the “EU Access City Awards" competition
- Show with two experiential areas curated by University of Venice Cà Foscari and from IUAV
Sport & Education
As in every year, a large area of the exhibition is available for sports and will be organized by sports exhibitors, starring disabled and non-disabled.
An obstacle course, for use with wheelchairs, will be available to the public and schools to "prove" first-hand the meaning of architectural barriers.
Culture for all
Museo Omero, present at the Fair for the second year, will bring a tactile path and will explain how to know the works of art, even for people who have vision problems. It will be available to all visitors, to help everyone to discover and understand the art with other senses than sight, such as touch. Led by experts, in the Museum you can learn how to understand the art without seeing it.
Business and Tourism
3rd Edition of BIFA “Buy Italy for All” Workshop on Tourism and Accessible Tourism, where all the tourist facility owners can come in and meet Italian Tour Operators, Travel Agencies and Associations from Europa, Russia, USA and Brazil, all interested in buying Italian Tourism and Accessible Tourism. Read more and apply to participate (link)
Download the GITANDO.ALL Brochure in PDF format (in Italian) from thre right-hand panel.
HOURS AND TICKETS
Fiera di Vicenza Spa, Via dell'Oreficeria, 16 - 36100 Vicenza.
F - B - G - I
Thursday - Friday - Saturday: 9 am - 9 pm
Sunday: 9 am - 8 pm
FREE ENTRANCE at the show and all events.
Fiera di Vicenza www.vicenzafiera.it
Village4All is an Associate Member of ENAT