ENAT Keynote at the TRAVEL TURKEY IZMIR Fair
6 and 7 December 2012, Izmir, Turkey.
ENAT Member Chris Veitch presents a Keynote speech on accessible tourism experiences and new initiatives in Europe.
New! 21.12.2012. View the comprehensive ENAT slide presentation: Accessible Tourism in Europe, presented by Chris Veitch at the conference; download in PDF format from the right-hand panel.
7 DECEMBER 2012, FRIDAY
13.00 Coffee-tea break
13.15 Opening – Introduction to ENGELSİZMİR Congress – Ass. Prof. Levent Köstem
13.30 – 14.30
Subject: "ACCESSIBLE TOURISM"
Moderator: Dr. Ülkümen RODOPLU
- Nejat ŞARDAĞI, Tourism Professional - "What do we understand by Accessible Tourism?"
- Şebnem OKTAY , MS Association - "Being a Disabled Tourist"
- Chris VEİTCH – UK Pan-Europe ( ENAT REPRESENTATIVE) - "What does Europe do for the Tourism of the Disabled"
14.30 Coffee-tea break
14.45 – 15.45
- Emre Gezgin – Vispo Tourism (TÜRSAB) "Where does İzmir stand in the Tourism of the Disabled?"
- Assistant Ass. Prof. IŞIL ÖZGEN, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Tourism Management - "Compliance of Touristic Establishments with the Tourism for the Disabled and Relevant Standards "
İzzettin Kanat, National Weightlifter- "A Success Story"
Further information: TRAVEL TURKEY IZMIR website