SATH World Congress 2011 - Aboard the Navigator of the Seas (Florida - Mexico)
The Navigator of the Seas is the venue for the SATH World Congress 2011.
From 20 - 24 January 2011, the SATH World Congress for Travelers with Disabilities and the Mature takes place aboard the Royal Carribean Line's 'Navigator of the Seas', on a 4-day cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico and back. Participants will include representatives of tourism and travel businesses, disability advocates and NGOs.
SATH writes: "Our conference goal is to bring about industry integration and participation while enhancing the facilities for all people for their travel irrespective of their age or abilities. Exceptional content and unparalleled networking opportunities are some of the trademarks of our congress. It is a place to see and be seen. We bring you opportunities to learn basic skills to excel in setting up trips and executing them with superb expertise. We pave the way for you to use social media to its full extent to reap in the profits in times like the one we are living now".
The varied programme of business-focused presentations and seminars will include sessions on:
- The Identification, Care of Travelers with Hidden Disabilities
- Capturing the Business of the Boomer and Older Adult Traveler
- Social Media and Accessibility
- Self-Advocacy on Steroids
- Web/ICT (Internet/Communications/Technology) Accessibility for Travel Industry
Guest speakers at the event will include:
- Bill Forrester, Owner/Manager of Harvey World Travel, Australia
- Debra Ruh, the founder and CEO of TecAccess, the leading provider of accessible Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) in the USA.
and other business leaders.
Practical Information and Registration
For further information, please visit the website of SATH at www.sath.org
Click on the image immediately below to go the registration webpage: