ATHENA Project Holds Successful Kick-off Meeting in Athens, Greece
24/09/2009 | 0 comments
Representatives of ENAT, KAZUIST, TRIANON met in the ENAT office (the seat of EWORX S.A.) on 2nd July 2009.
The meeting, which took place over two days consisted of project preparations, networking between Greek and Czech organisations and excursions to accessible tourism sites.
Photo (by Ivor Ambrose).
Czech delegates outside the Acropolis Museum, Athens
The ATHENA project Transnational Management Board was established, comprised of Mr. Ambrose (ENAT), Mrs. Šagátová and Mrs. Ostruszková (KAZUIST).
The meeting participants discussed the working plan for the next 24 months. All participants have been handed over the working plan draft with foreseen timetable and responsible persons for each activity.
During the visit, the project team met with several Greek organisations and experts, including:
- Greek Civil Aviation Authority, Architect Mrs. Vassiliki Stavropoulou
- Disability Now (ENAT member) Manager, Mr. Nikos Voulgaropoulos
- PIKPA (Rehabilitation Centre) Research Director Mrs. Giannopoulou Angeline (replacing managing Director, Mr. Nektarios Korres)
- Architect, Mr. Gerasimos Polis
- Ergotherapist Mr. Lagakos Sarados,
- Mr. Zois Panagiotis
- Mrs. Katerina Sarantidou
- Architect, Head of Section, Workers' Housing Orgaisation Mrs. Katerina Papamichail
Participants from KAZUIST:
- Project manager Mrs. Jarmila Šagátová
- Project expert Mrs. Jana Szczuková
- Project expert Mrs. Ilona Ostruszková
Participant from ENAT:
Managing Director Mr. Ivor Ambrose